Your First Visit
The purpose of the first visit is to properly diagnose your condition and to develop a personalized treatment plan. Trying to treat a patient without a PROPER diagnosis is dangerous guesswork. Your health and safety are our top priorities.
1. Complete Consultation with a Neurological & Orthopedic Examination
Goal: Gather sufficient information for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
- Health History
- Your Health Concerns
- Clinical neurological and orthopedic examination findings
2. Accurate Diagnosis & Treatment
Goal: Devise and implement a personalized treatment plan
What is Discussed
- If additional tests are not required to diagnose your condition, the doctor will discuss a treatment plan with you and mostly start treatment on the first visit.
- If the doctor feels additional testing is required he will order the tests and schedule a follow up visit to explain all findings so you understand what is wrong and the best type of treatment for you once the testing has been completed.