Natural Low Back Pain Treatment Through Chiropractic Care
Low back pain can range from a minor nuisance to downright debilitating.
When you're in pain, it's common to reach for over-the-counter or prescription medications to ease your suffering and get through the day.
Unfortunately, these options don't solve your pain – they just mask it for a few hours.
Here's the good news: By identifying the root cause, you can utilize natural low back pain treatment options to get rid of it for good.
The Most Common Causes of Low Back Pain
In many cases, the causes of low back pain take years to manifest. Subluxations, bulging discs, and other conditions slowly shift your spine's alignment and equilibrium. Then one day, the pain hits.
- Herniated, Bulging, and Degenerated Discs: When acute major trauma or long-term poor posture negatively impact the cartilage and other sensitive pieces in your back
- Subluxations: When vertebrae shift out of place and lock into a misaligned position over a long period of time due to poor posture or other conditions
- Facet Syndrome: When the joints that connect your vertebrae become irritated, inflamed, or misaligned due to trauma or overstretching
A compromised spine can also express itself through pain or numbness in the hands, feet, and extremities.
Natural Low Back Pain Treatment Options
Fortunately, you can treat low back pain at its source through a variety of natural solutions including chiropractic care. Some specialized options may include:
- VAX-D Spinal Decompression: A non-invasive treatment used to relieve pressure on the spine by applying varying degrees of controlled tension
- Cox Distraction: This treatment relieves pressure on joints and discs through gentle push-and-pull motions.
Sun Coast Spine Care: Natural Pain Solutions in Bradenton
Our office offers a comprehensive and personalized approach for treating low back pain with VAX-D spinal decompression, cox distraction, and chiropractic care.
Dr. Jay H. Schwartz is board-certified in chiropractic, chiropractic neurology, and electrodiagnosis. He is also privately certified in cox cervical and lumbar distraction.
Dr. Schwartz has over 32 years of experience using chiropractic care to treat a variety of problems including herniated, budging, and degenerated discs as well as several types of back and extremity pain.
If you're in need of back pain treatment, contact Sun Coast Spine Care in Bradenton today to learn more about drug-free solutions or call 941-365-6400 to schedule a free consultation.